Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Love You


Love me until you cannot love me any more
release it all till you reach my heart's core
this feeling I have for you is like nothing before
only you only your love will heal my sore

Take me to new lands with your passion
I am ready to explore with you every destination
your sweltering touch emits new sensation
plant your kisses and seeds on my nation

I will love you with all I have and hold
being in your warm embrace takes away my cold
entwine in a love knot beauty we shall mould
our true love cannot be bought or sold

Your sweet rhapsody swirls in my mind
to you my heart and my soul is bind
amidst my darkest hours your light I find
I wonder why you are to me so kind

The splendor of your smile makes me glow
I revel in your exotic voice that flows
you care you understand you always show
without you there is no me I know

Like a knight you answer to my every call
when I plunge into tears you catch my fall
my recluse soul scribbles your name on the wall
you are my saviour my life and my all

With you in my heart my skies are now clear
your glowing presence removes all my fear
to you always and forever I want to be near
I adore you and I love you my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment