Friday, March 27, 2009

My Classmate

I am student from class SPP2B. My classmate are Wafiy, Zaliana, Shima, Shikin, Farhana, Hidayah, Munirah, Rohana, Rohani, Rohimah, and Nur'Ain. They are 13 student including me. Wafiy is a monitor of the class and Rohana as assistant monitor. They are very hardworking,responsible and so on. Zaliana and Shima are best friend. They stay in same rental house at Taman Camar. They come to college by motorcycle. Shikin is very quiet person. She live in Taman Anggerik. Rohana and Rohani are twins. They live in Taman Bersatu,Kulim. They are very close with me. Nur'Ain is joker in our class. She makes laugh of funs in our class and we and enjoy with her jokes. Hafizah is the best student for 2008. She shares a lot of informations with us and she helps me in my study. Hidayah is oldest student in our class and she live in Taman Sejahtera,Lunas. Munirah is pretty girl in my class and she is the person in chargeof the funds in our class. Rohimah is most slimmest in our class. She expert in Accounting. When I don't know about account,I will ask her. Farhana is fierce person but she is lovely. I love be friend with her. She help me in study. I appreciate it my dear. Thanks a lot... :)

2 comments: